Question / Help Lovense OBS Toolset Mac

dhart

Hello All!

I'm trying to get a panel on top of my stream on OBS that has my lovense levels. I'm told that I have to instal the "Lovense OBS Toolset" but where is the version for MAC? what are the step to make this happen?

Please Help!

Narcogen

There does not appear to be any version of that for MacOS. It is windows only.

If there was, it would be a third party item and you should seek support from them, it's not part of OBS.

dhart

There does not appear to be any version of that for MacOS. It is windows only.

If there was, it would be a third party item and you should seek support from them, it's not part of OBS.
thanks for the response! this really sucks...sigh.

DMRMxxx

Does this then mean you can't use OBS and Lovense without running them through each other? What if I wanted to just keep the Lovense working in conjunction with the chaturbate room and separate from my OBS broadcast feed - is that possible, or do you need to use the Toolset of SmartCam?

MNM

Did you still need help with this? Lovense/obs toolset are only for showing live reaction animations while you stream you need the Lovense extension installed on your browser and either Lovense connect on a mobile phone or a PC Lovense dongle to connect your toys to Chaturbate.

NikkiRay_Wilder

I know this was a while ago but I thought the Lovense OBS Toolset was WIndows only too, because they don't link to it in their tutorial which is for Windows, but then I noticed they have a version for Mac on this page:

Hopefully that'll prevent someone giving up on it after reading this post as I would have had I not spotted it!