Bug Report Lost job streaming to 265K Fan page because window capture no longer works.

ImmersionFD

I updated OBS last week and I then I updated mac os.

Since then I have been unable to use window capture.

I use window capture to show videos via quick time and do interviews.

Because of this I just lost an offer to stream my show to a HUGE FB page of 265K fans. They wanted the interviews and liked the way I could overlay videos.

When I try to do to a window capture it only shows the same 4-5 windows. It shows DOCK 3 OBS windows and WINDOWS SERVIER desktop.

It doesn't' matter how many windows I have open. I can have QT, Skype , safari, chrome and none of those are options appear to use for window capture.

Why woudl windows server be showing up on a mac?.

Can anyone help? It's maddening to lose the opportunity to have show broadcast to such huge audience.

Are there any other paid support options?

Any input would be greatly apprenticed.

I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) with 16gigs memory

I also tried deleting OBS and re-installing but that didn't' work. There were files left over anyway. When I deleted it installed new version all my scences and settings were still there.

Last edited:

ImmersionFD

Here is how I fixed the issue for those that have similar issues.

1 of 2 things fixed the issues I don't know which so I will share both.

I removed parralex and windows 10 from my mac.

I had tried deleting and reinstalling severla times but it never worked, the issues was I noticed that my scenes will still up after I had delted and re-installed. This told me there were some hidden files still around.

I found some OBS files in the library. Once I remove OBS and the files hidden in the library it worked fine.

My show will be on the huge FB channel hopefully later this week!