Losing frames on windows but not on Linux?

LordJohn985

Hello,

A month ago I was streaming on twitch and, in the middle of it, I needed to download Serious Sam to prove something. So I went on gog.com (Where I have a copy of it), downloaded the offline installer and then the stream went as normal. After that, I uninstalled ss and went to bed. The next day, something irl happened and had to stop streaming (I even announced a cod stream, but things happen).

So I decided to come back, say that I had to stop for reasons and when I start streaming, for some reason, the stream was dropping frames like crazy. Nothing was downloading and neither steam nor battlenet gave me trouble. I decided to try youtube to see if the issue persited and indeed it did. After that, I reseted the firewall and windows didn't let me put the rules on the firewall. Tried reinstalling and the issue persisted. I ran both speedtest and twitchtest and they said the connection was fine.

So I decided to boot up a linux partition I had and installed the obs package there. Booted up the same scene I was testing (A cover of the game and a song I play) and it worked fine. Same with youtube: aside from the 540p warning, it worked flawlessly.

Any ideas on how to fix this and/or what caused it?

Attachments

• Twitch Test Results.png
    Twitch Test Results.png
    4 KB · Views: 8
  • Speedtest results.png
    Speedtest results.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2021-04-19 19-05-08.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2021-04-19 18-49-54.txt
    12.4 KB · Views: 3