Looking for help

thechowmaster

Hello,

First off I want to say I have watched probably 5 hours+ of videos about one PC streaming Call of duty modern warfare. I know the game is optimized very poorly but after watching a few videos I realized my PC was better than most of theirs and they were able to do it fine. I have read a ton of different posts via this forum and reddit and finally I have given up and I am asking for help.

I am attaching my screen shot of my last stream as well as my speedtest during that stream. The URL for the last stream with a ton of issues https://obsproject.com/logs/HylOULiq5m0Hw0DQ.
w
PC specs:

I-9-9900K 3.60GHz
32G Ram
2080 GTX TI

I have the game basically on medium settings. I have attempted to lower them all the way and nothing changes. I have OBS updated completely. I cap my frames at 120, I run as administrator. I have changed multiple things nonstop with little to no improvement. I am considering buying a second PC to duel PC stream but if someone looks at this and can determine if its a machine issue or my actual internet I may just decide to wait until I move to a different area. Any help and support is greatly appreciated. If you need me to upload anything else to review please let me know.

Attachments

• Speed test.PNG
    Speed test.PNG
    36.1 KB · Views: 2