Question / Help Lol and mac crashing.

Neos21

Hello, i have a big problem, overtime i stream league, the first time i launch a game it crash the game, OBS works but i have to reInject overtime instead of just selecting League Of Legends and let Syphon do the job. So that's the first it happens everytime but i can deal with it ( still want a solution if possible :p ). The second thing is when i cmd + tab to switch focus, it plants my mac by doing a black screen but keeping the music and i have to reboot. And this is very frustrating.
I really hope we can find an answer because i really like streaming and this software is really easy to use and full of good functionalities.

Here's my config :
Os X El Capitan : Version : 10.11.1 (15B42)
MacBook Pro (Retina 15 inches, early 2013)
Proc : 2,7 GHz Intel Core i7
Ram : 16 Go 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphic card : NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 Mo

Also here's a link to my log before the crash :
http://pastebin.com/0ER6yABU

And after :
http://pastebin.com/KxN771QV

amsyar ZeRo

Switch focus?Meaning?If it's about the LoL that has 2 windows,use these steps:

-Make 2 scenes

->First scene-Game Capture(the menu/client/etc.)
->Second scene-Game Capture(the match)

When alt-tabbing switch to the scene(hotkeys,maybe?)

The reason you have a black screen maybe because you only have one scene which only captures the menu/client.This happens also on Windows and Linux.

Last edited:

Neos21

Sorry for late answer didn't see notification ^^' I already have 2 scenes and the setup done, but it when i'm switching screens like cmd-tabbing to go from Lol loading screen to OBS in order to switch scene. But the game is crashing even tough i haven't switch scene, it seems as if the python is making LoL crash or when i'm switching from OBS to Lol loading screen or opposite : complete black screen with the inability to do anything but sound and stream doing right so i have to restart my mac.

amsyar ZeRo

Sorry for late answer didn't see notification ^^' I already have 2 scenes and the setup done, but it when i'm switching screens like cmd-tabbing to go from Lol loading screen to OBS in order to switch scene. But the game is crashing even tough i haven't switch scene, it seems as if the python is making LoL crash or when i'm switching from OBS to Lol loading screen or opposite : complete black screen with the inability to do anything but sound and stream doing right so i have to restart my mac.

Why don't you use hotkeys?That way you can just press a combination of keys to switch scenes without alt-tabbing.