Question / Help Logitech C922 Pro WebCam

PaoloP

I connected the Logitech C922 Pro webcam to my Mac with OBS (Ver. 24.0.6), the definition is excellent but the colors are faded ...
is it possible to set OBS to improve webcam colors?
Thanks so much
Paolo

TimothyPowers

Download a copy of Camera Settings from the Logitech Support site.

I turn off the autofocus and manually set my white balance for the best results.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 4.22.42 PM.png

_roland

Hello folks — I am having a similar issue with my new C922. Mac OS 10.15.3 and OBS 24.0.6.

The exposure seems like it's letting in too much light, but I cannot find a place edit exposure anywhere. The "configure video" button doesn't seem to exist.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 10.26.22 PM.png

I tried the Logitech G Hub app too, and the exposure setting is there, it's just not editable.

Screen Shot 2020-03-23 at 10.28.10 PM.png

Anyone know what I can do to edit the exposure? I'm not sure if the "Configure Video" menu is unavailable in the Mac app, but it certainly seems like it.

Thanks in advance for any help; it is much appreciated.

nj1266

I came here looking for answers to our inability as Mac users to edit camera settings inside OBS. There is a work around. Download the Logitech capture software and edit the C922 camera settings from there. Every time you change the settings in the capture software, they change in OBS. The top tip is to set the C922 sharpness to a very high level to get rid of the fuzziness in the default settings. Just play around in the Capture software and get it to where you want it. It is a shame that us Mac users do not get to have camera setting adjustments inside OBS.

CybaGirl

Hello, just wanted to let you Peeps know that the issue is also present in Windows 10 Pro x64 well mine anyway.

I also have a cheap webcam here which isn't a Logitech and OBS Studio has the same issue with it. I cannot adjust the settings from within OBS Studio.

I also did some testing in Streamlabs and again the same issue is present.

So I am unsure what is going on? But this is a very annoying problem with this webcam.

The other thing I would like to mention is. I have a Logitech C525 setup as a puppy cam for my ShihTzu who is always by my side and when I adjust the settings for this webcam the Logitech camera software loads into OBS Studio fine and I can adjust all settings to my liking.

So there seems to be an issue with OBS Studio / Streamlabs with the Loigitech C922 Pro Webcam.

I also have another Logitech webcam which is a Logitech C615 HD which I recently bought on eBay but I haven't tried it yet. But because this webcam is similar to the C525 I don't think I will have any issues with it.