Logitech C922 Freezes/loses Audio virtually instantly after OBS opens

SpiderJerusalem

I am not an engineer (well, okay, I AM an engineer but have no clue about what is going on...). I have spent the last few days frustrated across two computers to try and get OBS to behave with my camera.

System: i7-4930K @ 3.40 GHz / 64 GB RAM / Win10 64 bit.
GFX: GeForce GTX 1080

The video freezes after a second, maybe two. The Audio sometimes continues to register. When the Video returns after fiddling with the camera settings (resolution & FPS) but the audio does not. I have checked the camera in the Logitech Game Software app Camera settings - when the camera crashes in OBS - and it is just fine.

I should be able to breeze through setup and recording [I would like to stream but am afraid to set it up when I cannot even record locally]. I have tried virtually every teenaged streaming virtuoso's How To Fix OBS settings video I can find. I have removed and re-installed the application several times (wiping user settings in case they have anything to do with it).

I really need this to work. Please advise after reviewing the log provided.

I should note that a year ago I was able to get the app to work on my HP Omen laptop (the butch one, not the notebook) briefly but... it appears that I was just lucky.

Thanks in advance.

SpiderJerusalem

Can I please get some help with this?
I just added back the camera and it immediately froze - without any filters and using the Wizard defaults.
https://obsproject.com/logs/geH_MO-TihUJ3RuO -- this is the "current" log.

I briefly had relief Monday night after installing the Logitech Gaming Software and set the camera to favor FPS instead of Exposure. However the next morning (I needed the daylight for recording) the camera froze within a few seconds.

when the camera freezes it is usually preceded by the video 'tearing' which I have come to understand is a V-Synching issue (but, again, I am not certain).