Logitech Brio Delaying on macOS Big Sur in OBS Studio

I've been having an issue with my webcam in OBS studio. I use the Logitech Brio connected into USB 3.0 and it is very delayed in MacOS (1702ms to be exact). Since I am using OBS Studio as my virtual input (using NDI) as my zoom webcam, this delay can be frustrating.

Machine Specs: 16in MacBook Pro late 2019, 2.4GHz i9-9900, Radeon 5600M, 64GB RAM, macOS Big Sur 11.1 (I highly doubt it is a spec issue, but I'll put it here just incase someone knows something that I'm missing. Also note that this same issues was occurring on Catalina as well).

Device: Logitech BRIO Ultra HD Webcam

Things I've Tried:
1.) I've tried using the webcam in OBS Studio on Windows Bootcamp. There is absolutely 0 delay and it works as expected. However I have been having some other unrelated issues with Windows, so I would like to get it working on MacOS.
2.) Downloading Logitech's and OBS's newest software and drivers. Neither fixed the issue.
3.) Using Logi Capture. Within Logi capture, there is way less delay (500ms). However that being said, Logi was causing more issues than it was fixing, (i.e color, stuttering/lag, poor quality, etc) so I decided to scratch that idea.
4.) Using a different port. I've tried connecting it to every single port available in my set up. Some didn't work at all; and others that did work had the exact same delay issue (1702ms).
5.) Lowering the resolution. If I go to 720p30 or below, the webcam works as expected. However I got a 4k webcam so I could crop in. By using a 720p webcam, and then cropping in 3x, you can imagine how terrible it looks.

I'm all out of ideas... Hopefully someone here can help me out. Thank you so much for your time and for your help!!

8foster

Yeah, me too. I use the Logi Brio 4k. When I use 4k with a thunderbolt 3 cable the output has a really big lag on the 16 inch Mac pro 2019. On a self-built windows machine with the same cable and the same settings, there is almost no delay. I don't know what to do.

Yeah. I've searched long and hard for a solution but have yet to find anything. Other people seem to have the same problem, but there is still no fix to it yet. Maybe one day there will be an update that fixes this.