Question / Help Livestream to Church Online Platform

SITL

Hi. can't figure out how to get my livestream from OBS in to the 'Church Online Platform'. It asks for 'Embed Code' for livestream, but I don't know where to get this from.
Any help Please

WBE

So who asks for 'Embed Code' for livestream?
The 'Church Online Platform' should provide to you the details that you have to enter at Settings, Stream.

JOR

So who asks for 'Embed Code' for livestream?
The 'Church Online Platform' should provide to you the details that you have to enter at Settings, Stream.
I'm having the same problem. Help desk at Online Church Platform says I need an iframe code from OBS. Where would I find this?

TryHD

I'm having the same problem. Help desk at Online Church Platform says I need an iframe code from OBS. Where would I find this?
nowhere, iframes are used to embed a stream in your website and have nothing to do with OBS.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
"Online church platform" is a stream aggregator, it takes an existing stream and shows it on their site. You still need to create the stream at the platform of your choice such as YouTube. OBS then streams to the streaming service (eg Youtube), then you give the Youtube embed code to online church for them to show the stream on their site.

JOR

So OBS is not a streaming platform? I couldn't use a camera to create a video, have it feed into OBS and then embed that stream into online church platform? Sorry for the elementary questions - I'm quite the novice as you can obviously tell.

koala

OBS Studio is a streaming client. It creates a video stream by collecting local video sources like screen capture, video capture device ("webcam") and sending this to a streaming service, a 3rd party like Twitch or Youtube. You have to choose the streaming service yourself, it's not included in OBS.

What you do with OBS Studio in general, see the quickstart guide: https://obsproject.com/wiki/OBS-Studio-Quickstart