Live rank/level alerts in stream.

Desgracia

Hey guys,

I am looking for a tool that gives you the possibility to create own alerts for your stream. The difference to the standard follower alert would be, that it gets triggered by different situations.

Example Situation:

Viewer X reaches 300 points from watching your stream, the tool detects it by reading the .txt file from a bot, sends it to the browser (like with twitchalerts for example), a picture/text is displayed ("X reached rank XY") and then you can use the link with CLR from OBS to display it live on stream. That way you could show your viewers if people reach special ranks, etc. Preferably it would be pictures that would be displayed.

I was thinking about a html/java script combination. I guess I could try to program it by myself but I would be also very eager to pay someone for developing it or whatsoever, since I am not that into that topic.

Also this could work offline by just displaying it in a window with custom designs so you can capture the window.

The nearest topic to it I could find was:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/4253m5/show_and_hide_images_on_a_web_page_triggered_by/

Anyone an idea?

Regards, DakaDea

Tyra Valyrion

Hey!
I don't know or don't think that there is a tool or plugin for that yet :/

But I am using Ankhbot for my stream which lets you create Soundeffects and a right System. So Viewers become a specific rank after watching a certain time or reaching enough Points to be able to trigger the effect via chatcommand.

If anything works twitchalert connected in the future it will be Twitchalerts/Streamlabs itself that will release it since they aren't interacting with any other programs yet, as far as i know.

The only Thing i could think of as another idea would be triggering Pictures that will be activated via specific key (best would be a macro that deactivates them by hitting the key again after a certain time so you dont Need to remember it yourself).
You press that key after a soundeffect got used (which is setted up so only a specific viewergroup can trigger it)
Sounds complicated and might be a bit annoying..

Sorry but I will remember to post if I find out more in the future.