Live camera feed inside a Matterport 3D virtual tour

1nightjeff

Hello OBS Fans!
My name is Jeff. I am new to this product, new to live broadcasting and hope to find a few suggestions towards my goal. So, I am hopeful I have explained my goal well and defined my project

Goal
I have a client in the construction business, developer, and he has multiple video cameras at the construction site, to protect his assets, and I wanted to offer him the ability to view the live stream of all his cameras using a _____(blank) and his smart phone or tablet. Here is my caveat. I will be 3D scanning his home using a PropTech I leverage called Matterport solutions that allows adding Tags, annotations, inside the 3D virtual tour. The content can be text or include any type of media (photo, video, audio) & URL links. Tags are directly clickable and help communicate additional information.

What is Matterport
Matterport is the leading spatial data company focused on digitizing and indexing the built world. Our all-in-one 3D data platform enables anyone to turn a space into an accurate and immersive digital twin which can be used to design, build, operate, promote, and understand any space. To view this 3D virtual tour, all you need is a smart device and an internet connection.

I do not have the type of video cameras he is using, will get that soon.

Thank you Jeff