Live Blurry Background for Webcam

KujaEx

Hello,
I'm new with OBS (only used it for simple tasks) and now I try to recreate the live blurry background effect for webcams which is already implemented in Zoom, Skype or new in Discord.

For this I installed the Plugins:
- Background Removal (for a virtual green screen)
- StreamFX (for blurry effect)

Now I would like to kind of combine them, that means having in a scene the whole webcam video with the blurry effect filter on it (StreamFX) and over it the same webcam in normal sharp but with removed background - so that I can see me live in sharp but my background live in blur. The problem is, even if I create this scene, it seems the webcam can only be captured once by the blur or by the background removal but not both at the same time (so one is inactive and only shows a "screenshot" when it was paused).

So my question:
1) Is it possible to combine both (in one pipeline) to get the live blurry background effect?
2) Or is there mabye a Plugin which can already do both features together?

PS(1): I know, StreamFX can do masks, but they are not "live", so the blurred parts are static and not live transforming.
PS(2): I also know, that in StreamFX you can also choose for the mask another scene/webcam, which would normally be the solution for this problem. But when I choose the webcam with the background removal here it stays the same problem, that this webcam is not "active" and I only include a Screenshot from it.