Live 3d to 2d video converters

When I search 3D to 2D converters most of them are on programs that you have to download and you have to pipe in pre-recorded video and have the conversion pop up as a file.

But for maximum compatibility I would want live simultaneous 3D and 2D views.

I think I found the format that would help best. My Android twin camera seems to want to put everything in 32 by 9 letterbox with the two 16x9 screens being in the center vertically.

I guess since they're undistorted, (in other words not twice as tall or not twice as wide) one could zoom in on one of the two eyes and turn a 3D into a 2D presentation.

Also 32x9 proper ratio is the exact format cell phone based VR formats use, and most of these VR helmets come in two sizes, small and large and fit all iPhone and Android phone devices.

Based on those two things probably 32x9 preparation is probably the best 2D-friendly 3D format.

The only problem is Stream Labs OBS only let you have one text field per video. Maybe they should allow twin text Fields so that both eyes could see the text in stereoscopic view instead of this one eye ghost text that normally happens.

It's a lot better than 16x9 side by side half width.