Free LioranBoard 2 Stream Deck/Animator [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grasshyren

Lioran! I saw you added the capability to send whispers through the board, would that open up the possibility to accept whispered commands in addition to commands typed in chat? Or is that not possible / too long to implement?

lioran

Hey @lioran,
last week or so I haven't been able to get the chat commands to work, on my account or any of my mod accounts. Any ideas? I currently have to use channel points which is cumbersome. Thanks :)
your token might be outdated, try to get a new one, delete connect.ini and try again

Mava_ttv

your token might be outdated, try to get a new one, delete connect.ini and try again
Hey Lioran thanks for getting back to me. Now the TSL isn't working. I am applying it the same way it was but now it wont connect to twitch and the button is greyed out.
Ill attach screen shots to make sense of what i'm saying.

Thanks man.

Attachments

• lioran.jpg
    lioran.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 96
  • tsl.jpg
    tsl.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 99

lioran

Hey Lioran thanks for getting back to me. Now the TSL isn't working. I am applying it the same way it was but now it wont connect to twitch and the button is greyed out.
Ill attach screen shots to make sense of what i'm saying.

Thanks man.
you didnt change the listen port from the default 9423 did you?

lioran

Now that ive thought about it, this issue came about after I changed my twitch username, could you think thats the problem?
its really hard to help with this kind of stuff over the forum, should hop on the discord instead.
but yes changing user name will prevent lioranboard from connecting since its trying to connect on an account that no longer exist.
as i mention before, delete connect.ini

hey!

i constantly have issues connecting to the obs websocket plugin, + i cannot for the life of me figure out why. everything has been set as an exception by my firewalls, everything's running as admin, everything's using the latest version available, and the port number has never changed from 4444. the only way to finally get it to work is to close + reopen everything multiple times until it finally works. last time, i opened the stream deck, + that somehow made it connect. tried that again the next time it wouldn't connect, + nothing.

it's a hassle to go through every time i go to stream. if anyone has any ideas, i'm open to them.

So, as the guy above said, websocket is not helping, a few weeks back i made lioranboard work, but now, im trying to connect again and im connected to twitch, but cannot connect to OBS, tried executing normal and administrator mode and nothing, closed and opened multiple times both programs, it keeps saying cannot connect to websocket. No configs were changed and i deleted connect.ini as on other posts.

Attachments

• lioran.PNG
    lioran.PNG
    81.8 KB · Views: 61

lioran

So, as the guy above said, websocket is not helping, a few weeks back i made lioranboard work, but now, im trying to connect again and im connected to twitch, but cannot connect to OBS, tried executing normal and administrator mode and nothing, closed and opened multiple times both programs, it keeps saying cannot connect to websocket. No configs were changed and i deleted connect.ini as on other posts.
If the IP at the bottom, when it fails to connect doesn't say 127.0.0.1:4444
Go in in the lioranboard Receiver folder and appdata/local/lioranboard and delete both connect.ini files in there

If the IP at the bottom, when it fails to connect doesn't say 127.0.0.1:4444
Go in in the lioranboard Receiver folder and appdata/local/lioranboard and delete both connect.ini files in there
As you can see the IP is correct, the folder you mentioned (appdata/local/lioranboard) does not exist, searched all appdata, and as mentioned before, i deleted connect.ini from receiver folder already and did not work.

Attachments

• 1599051192412.png
    1599051192412.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 50

Qoheleth

I'm having an odd problem: I'm trying to start OBS from LioranBoard. I've copied the File Path from a shortcut that works already (C:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit\obs64.exe). When I tap the button on the LioranBoard Stream Deck, I get an error message that OBS "Failed to find locale/en-US.ini" which is right where it should be in the data folder.
Suggestions. (All of my other Execute Program buttons seem to be working.)

Qoheleth

The following command actually works in the command line:
start "it's obs" /d "C:\Program Files\obs-studio\bin\64bit" obs64.exe
but when I insert it into a Command Line command in LioranBoard, it does nothing. (There's no error message, but no program run either.)

Qoheleth

So the "solution" is to put the command above into a .BAT file and call the file in an Execute Program command from LioranBoard. That actually works. Also, you don't need the "it's OBS" in the line. That's just a title for the console window.

CanadianHybrid

Been having issues with the " Follower Alert " extension. Pressing the "Test Follower Trigger" button will activate a scene change in OBS perfectly, however whenever I receive a new follower on Twitch the event doesn't trigger. Any thoughts as to why that might be?

lioran

Been having issues with the " Follower Alert " extension. Pressing the "Test Follower Trigger" button will activate a scene change in OBS perfectly, however whenever I receive a new follower on Twitch the event doesn't trigger. Any thoughts as to why that might be?
you need to activate it first, just need to do the command "Send to Extension" and set it to follower alert , leave the channel_id box as it is. and you need to do that command once after the transmitter connected. And that's it.

CanadianHybrid

you need to activate it first, just need to do the command "Send to Extension" and set it to follower alert , leave the channel_id box as it is. and you need to do that command once after the transmitter connected. And that's it.
Do I add this to the button/trigger I want connected to lioranboard, or as a separate command? For now I've added it to the button/trigger I want connected to the Follow event--will have to wait until Wednesday to test

doctorbocephus

Hi I am having issues with the Android app. It connects to the receiver, but then disconnects, and keeps repeating. My board never fully loads, instead it gets stuck on the green background of the app. I have to force close the app.

lioran

Hi I am having issues with the Android app. It connects to the receiver, but then disconnects, and keeps repeating. My board never fully loads, instead it gets stuck on the green background of the app. I have to force close the app.
green screen = its not connecting
check the ip make sure its the right one, if you left it to default, yeah, its not gonna work

CanadianHybrid

The follow event still doesn't seem to react to Twitch Follower notifications. Under Edit Commands for the deck button I added Send To Extension > Follower Alert with the channel_id set to /$channel_id$/. The button works when I press the test button in OBS, but not when I am live.

Status
Not open for further replies.