Linux with Videomixer rgblink mini+ and feelworld simular videomixer.

Filip S

I have a rgblink mini plus same as a feelworld L1 I think - its a low budget videomixer like a Atem mini with 4 hdmi input and USB3 output, hdmi output.
I can use the feelworld software so with the rgblink mini+ but this only for windows and mac, or android app.

Anyway this videomixer works fine with OBS and my linux - the only thing that would be cool is to switch via software.
The have a app android app and windows/mac software to control this when the videomixer is connected on the ethernet.

Its also possible to set a password in the videomixer - but I dont know what protocol or dialog it have but when i goto
the ip of the mixer using http I get a 401 error - have anyone maybe already found a solution to control the videomixer
from Linux - I have a windows computer but I capture the dialog between the windows computer on the ethernet to make simular software for linux should be possible but maybe sombody already have made a solution ? this would be cool to maybe use vpn/ssh to remote control the videomixer, because then I would use it to send SRT to OBS where its connected to a raspberry - it would be very usefull.

Error 401 - Unauthorized Access​

You are not authorized to access this server.

Keil Embedded WEB Server V2.00, 2011
www.keil.com - Embedded Development Tools