League of Legends and OBS open kills frames

Invashen

Good evening everyone, my name is Aaron and I am new to streaming and started with valorant and csgo but recently i tried to stream league of legends and the moment i open obs my frames cut in half and my screen skips frames both on stream and on my own client. Does anyone have advice? appreciate the help and thank you for your time. :)

Valorant and csgo stream just fine

Here is the log file, I can provide screenshots of anything needed
I don't think it is my specs as I have a 2070 ti super and a ryzen 2700x
CPU usage is around 25% during streaming.

carlmmii

You're running two monitors at different refresh rates. This causes issues on windows versions prior to the latest 2004 release.

Update windows to version 2004.

Invashen

You're running two monitors at different refresh rates. This causes issues on windows versions prior to the latest 2004 release.

Update windows to version 2004.
Hi thank you for the response carlmmii I updated to windows 2004 and still the problem persists. Do you possibly have any other ideas?
If this help the moment i open obs it looks as if my character is shaking and the movements skip frames/becomes more choppy.

Invashen

Hi thank you for the response carlmmii I updated to windows 2004 and still the problem persists. Do you possibly have any other ideas?
If this help the moment i open obs it looks as if my character is shaking and the movements skip frames/becomes more choppy.
I also do think you are correct as I tried to cap my frames at 60 fps and it stopped the stuttering
where before it was roughyl 118 fps and stuttering are there any other solutions to the problem?