Laggy Recorded Video from Forza Horizon 5

Eric91

Hi there, i have some issues on recording gameplay for Forza Horizon 5. First of all my computer spec is Core i7-10700F, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 4GB DDR6. My issue when recording FH 5 is, it stutters at some random points, it doesnt stutter in the entire video, just stutter at some random points. And sometimes it could lag for a few miliseconds also at some random points, it varies from every recorded video.
I've tried several ways from youtube to tweak the bitrate, keyframe,preset, profile and also downscale filter, etc. But i still got varies of result , but still it stutters or lags at some random point of the video. I barely get a smooth video from the start to the end. I usually test for 5 minutes recording. Could anyon give me a hand on what setting should i use to get the smoothness for the entire video ? I would be really grateful for any solution. Thanks !

Eric91

ÓBS Log please !
Oopppss sorry here is the log, i post 2 logs that includes almost 5 hours of trial and error but still dont get my expected results :(

Attachments

• 2022-02-21 21-05-02.txt
    40.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 2022-02-22 00-29-56.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 29

cyclemat

21:05:03.548: YUV mode: 709/Full you can set it to partial most stream provider did only use partial like youtube and twitch

dont use display capture and gamecapture in one source !

best is use a scene per game and let the scene change when you launch a game with advanced szene switcher

you record with 25000kbits how fast is your hdd ?
did you load game files from d: ?

and record in mkv when obs crash or the PC Mp4 is not readable !

Eric91

21:05:03.548: YUV mode: 709/Full you can set it to partial most stream provider did only use partial like youtube and twitch

dont use display capture and gamecapture in one source !

best is use a scene per game and let the scene change when you launch a game with advanced szene switcher

you record with 25000kbits how fast is your hdd ?
did you load game files from d: ?

and record in mkv when obs crash or the PC Mp4 is not readable !
Okay i'll use partial and game capture only.

Yes i load the game from d: because i use steam, and i move the installation library to d: ( because i have more space in d than c)
I use SSD for the system (c:), i use HDD seagate barracuda for the d:

Do you mean i should record in mkv rather than mp4 ?

cyclemat

yes use mkv when you need mp4 you can remux it after the record and dont record on the HDD try to record on the SSD! and use cqp for recording not CBR

Eric91

yes use mkv when you need mp4 you can remux it after the record and dont record on the HDD try to record on the SSD! and use cqp for recording not CBR

Okay, i'll try what i can do for now, for the hdd part that cant be done directly, i'll save it for later and see the result for the time being. I'll keep updating the result, thank you for your help, really appreciate it :)