Lag freeze

thedoge

so basically whenever i record in roblox with obs, i don't lag when i play while i was recording but then when i'm done recording in roblox and checked the video, it freezes every 10 seconds and lags! please help me in this video i made check the description for my pc specs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWELz9yvuE

Fitey

post an OBS log

the reason your video keeps lagging is because of your pc specs, they're not good enough for the settings you're trying to record at

thedoge

post an OBS log

the reason your video keeps lagging is because of your pc specs, they're not good enough for the settings you're trying to record at
Oh, maybe i need to update my laptop to 2019 so that it will work. but whenever i update it, its so slow

Fitey

no I mean your CPU and RAM

the RAM isn't great but it's good enough

the CPU is what needs a major upgrade

Fitey

you can't change the CPU of a laptop so the only thing you can do is get a new laptopbut that would cost a lot and I doubt you would get a new laptop just to record Roblox but it's upto you lmao

thedoge

you can't change the CPU of a laptop so the only thing you can do is get a new laptopbut that would cost a lot and I doubt you would get a new laptop just to record Roblox but it's upto you lmao
ok lol my mom promised me to buy a desktop if i get to the honors