Kick Disconnections FireWall Open Perfects Speeds.

sxripts

Hey ive been having this problem for about 3 months now been streaming on a vpn for the mean time but when i try to stream from my network etherneted i cant sometimes its 7 min sometimes 30 to 1 hr then i get disconnected but vpn it works better but still drops my download on avg is 500+ and upload is 80+ wondering if anyone can look at my log would be great such a head ache trying to figure this out i asked here before but not much help ive tried mannny other settings including ( 720p with 2500 bitrate ) and multiple others my firewall is priviate and public on obs64.exe i talked to & to put what plat form i stream on is KICK but same thing happens on TWITCH and ive used the twitchtest application and did the best one that i had listed changed routers and new cords ect but its ONLY OBS THAT DISCONNECTS not anything else. is there anyone that can look through the log and let me know that you! also to add i had 2 techs over here to give my 2nd router during this problem and did a test on my internet and everything like that i have a log if anyone needs

Attachments

• 2023-12-23_21-28-03.txt
    24.8 KB · Views: 13