Bug Report Keeps crashing whenever I want to record AND stream at the same time

CommanderCH

I seem to not find this anywhere. I wanted OBS MP to use because I could stream in a solid 1080p 60fps quality which happens to be just how I want it to be. However since the quality is kinda bad for it being a YT video (blurring sometimes) I want to record in a way better quality (which my PC can easily afford). However whenever I want to do both, OBS MP just crashes. It also crashes if I stream and then double click quickly the Stop Streaming button and Start Streaming button but I don't care much about this.
Why do I need OBS MP and not another software for this? Simply because I'm using an Elgato HD 60 which seem to only work lagfree on both OBS softwares but yeah on the standard OBS software you simply can't record in a real HQ, it will result being the same quality as the stream or the stream just dieing due to having too much to render and upload at a time. So here we go with OBS MP.
Another problem is, whenever I turn on the audio to run through my desktop speakers directly, the Elgato starts lagging. So that's why I'm not using xSplit. My CC just horribly lags there because I can't turn off that feature. Pretty dumb I know but I figured that's the problem so here we are now.

Attached the crashlog that is built when I try streaming and recording at the same time.

Attachments

• Crash 2016-01-05 02-02-18.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 11