Question / Help Keeps Crashing after reinstalls

travesdy

I've deleted, uninstalled and reinstalled about 20 times now and keep getting the message "can not find locale/en-US" I even tried to install an older version of obs with no success of it staying open, any ideas?

Attachments

• Craash Report.txt
    122.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Narcogen

There's no reason to downgrade. Use the latest version, 22.0.3.

Delete your ~/Library/Application Support/obs-studio folder.

You will lose scenes and profiles if you haven't exported or backed them up.

travesdy

Ive done that already too. I've deleted everything obs related and reinstalled numerous times. Ive gone through the forums, tried all the "solutions" with no luck, only when i sudo open in terminal. Im at work rn, so I'll clear it all again tonight and give an update.

travesdy

Here's another report after deleting the folder and doing a fresh install. Now when I sudo open it, I can't even open the settings without it crashing

Attachments

• Crash2.txt
    120.7 KB · Views: 4

Narcogen

Not much else I can suggest. The log indicates the crash seems to be related to audio. I don't know exactly what your setup looks like but you might try disconnecting all connected devices and uninstalling any other audio software you might be using (iShowU, SoundFlower) and seeing if that helps.

Crashed Thread: 4 audio-io: audio thread

travesdy

Not much else I can suggest. The log indicates the crash seems to be related to audio. I don't know exactly what your setup looks like but you might try disconnecting all connected devices and uninstalling any other audio software you might be using (iShowU, SoundFlower) and seeing if that helps.

Crashed Thread: 4 audio-io: audio thread
Ok thank you