Its Either "Stopping recording..." is stuck, or the encoders overloaded, theres no inbetween, HELP

Twicc On YT

So i've been using OBS for youtube for YEARS now but ever since I upgraded my PC I've had a hard time. I've tried all sorts of settings, reinstalling OBS, starting it as an administrator, using game capture, basically any simple solution and nothing has worked. Also I record at 240 fps at 1080p so I can frame blend in premiere pro.

Basically, I need help. I've got an i9-9900k, an RTX 2070 from ROG, and 16 gigs of RAM so my computer should not be having an issue with power or anything, but whenever I try to record, the recording button becomes stuck on "stopping recording." But when I change the settings, the encoder becomes constantly overloaded. Please help this is my first forums post also so sorry if it seems like a jumbled mess
Annotation 2020-06-15 213536.png
Annotation 20210-06-15 213536.png
Annotation 2120210-06-15 213536.png

MikeDedon

my issue is that I want to use the setttings given to me in simple mode. I ran that and took the preset from the current log file and for some reason with the same settings, no matter what I am not able to record 240 fps.

The only real solution ive found so far is to use OBS 20 where everything works.

Twicc On YT

my issue is that I want to use the setttings given to me in simple mode. I ran that and took the preset from the current log file and for some reason with the same settings, no matter what I am not able to record 240 fps.

The only real solution ive found so far is to use OBS 20 where everything works.

Yeah it stopped working for me the day of and I havent been able to record shit, but switching to OBS 20 worked, atleast at first, ill post an update in a few days saying whether its still working or not