Italian/English - I: video seghettato nel movimento E: Video saws in motion

Commander91

I: Ciao! Innanzitutto grazie a tutti coloro che perderanno del loro tempo per aiutarmi. Effettuo riprese e streaming di partite di futsal per la mia società sportiva, sono ovviamente un amatore Sino ad oggi ho sempre utilizzato un altro software broadcast , conosciuto OBS e viste le potenzialità oltre alla gratuità vorrei iniziare ad utilizzare questo software ma collegando la telecamera ( una sony fdr- ax53 ) al pc ( e quindi al software) tramite la scheda acquisizione video in mio posseso ( una black magic intensity shuttle ) nel movimento della telecamera o dei soggetti in campo , chi si muove si vede seghettato e non so come poter fare a sistemare la cosa. Ho provato a settare risoluzione frame rate come da settaggi videocamera a 1920x1080 e PAL 50 ( su vmix mi si inserisce in automatico Pal 50i interlaced ). Ho provato a settare tutto quello che nella mia poca conoscenza potevo. Spero in un vostro aiuto!

E: Hello! First of all thanks to all those who will waste their time to help me. I shoot and stream futsal matches for my sports club, I am obviously an amateur. Up to now I have always used another broadcast software, known OBS and given the potential in addition to being free, I would like to start using this software but by connecting the camera (a sony fdr-ax53) to the pc (and therefore to the software) through the video capture card in my possession (a black magic intensity shuttle) in the movement of the camera or of the subjects in the field, whoever moves is seen jagged and I do not know how to do it to fix it. I tried to set frame rate resolution as per camera settings at 1920x1080 and PAL 50 (on vmix I automatically insert Pal 50i interlaced). I tried to set everything in my little knowledge I could. I hope for your help!

Tomasz Góral

Hi,
black magic intensity shuttle - captrue max 1080i50 (SONY AX53 max 4Kp30 or 4Kp25).
You must now about diffrent interlaced vs progressive mode.

In internet we use progressive mode, in OBS select on source Deinterlacing / Yadif 2x (this option change to progressive mode)

Commander91

Hi,
black magic intensity shuttle - captrue max 1080i50 (SONY AX53 max 4Kp30 or 4Kp25).
You must now about diffrent interlaced vs progressive mode.

In internet we use progressive mode, in OBS select on source Deinterlacing / Yadif 2x (this option change to progressive mode)
Why don't you give me the same problem with vmix?

Commander91

Where do I find this approach? I can't find it on the general menu and the video menu. Excuse me for all these questions.

Tomasz Góral

deinterlaced.jpg