Issues with Playback on Android Devices

G_A

Hey there guys! I'm new to this forum as I'm just trying to get some information to see if someone could possibly help me. Recently started using OBS to live stream to Youtube, but when I do, and I know it may be a strange question but I just wanted to see if anyone has ever had any issues with audio playback specifically on an Android device specifically when watching a live stream that was broadcast from OBS to Youtube. As when I tried to do my last stream, all iOS users had no problem with the stream's audio but Android users did and I confirmed this with multiple devices. Sounds strange I know and I tried looking into this but couldn't find anyone else with this sort of problem. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong? I don't know. Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you!

CPIC_NY

I do have the same issue here as well. Apple users have no issues for whatever reason, android users cannot hear any sound... A solution or fix would be superbly appreciated as it is frustrating the life out of me