Question / Help Issues with Panasonic HC-VX1

lwehr

Hello,

I am trying to set up obs on a new computer with a new camera and hdmi capture card so I can live stream a church service. I've done this in the past and had no issues. Because the el gato hd60 has been sold out everywhere I bought this capture card https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...&pf_rd_p=edaba0ee-c2fe-4124-9f5d-b31d6b1bfbee and I am using a Panasonic hc-vx1 as the camera. When I try to set up a new video source with the hc-vx1 plugged in I just get a back screen. I have ensured that the camera is sending in 1080p/60fps and that obs has those settings a well, but have not had any luck. Just to be sure the camera was capable of sending live video through the hdmi port I plugged it into a tv and it worked just fine. Also to check if anything else could be the issue I plugged a Sony Handycam into the capture card and I was able to get video on obs. So does anyone know what my issue is here? Why is it not working only with this one camera, and why would the camera work just fine to a tv? Any help would be lovely. Thanks.