Question / Help IshowUAudioCapture does not show up in my Mac configuration Audio and Midi albeit Intallation was OK

felice

Hello,
Mac OS 10.13.6 /have installed OBS 25.0.8 and IshowUAudioCapture1.0.4 .
Installation was ok'sucessfull) .I can see the uninstall IshowU... application but cannot see the IShowUAudioCapture driver , no where, neither in my AUDIO and MIDI configuration utility.
I have tried 4 times , twice I uninstalled the IShowUAudioCapture , switched off my computer, started again and reinstalled the IShowUAudio Capture .... Same, installation ended OK (installation successful :)) but no audio device available in my Audio Configuration utility. Can you help solving please?
Thanks
Regards
Felice

Wilgo

Hello,
Mac OS 10.13.6 /have installed OBS 25.0.8 and IshowUAudioCapture1.0.4 .
Installation was ok'sucessfull) .I can see the uninstall IshowU... application but cannot see the IShowUAudioCapture driver , no where, neither in my AUDIO and MIDI configuration utility.
I have tried 4 times , twice I uninstalled the IShowUAudioCapture , switched off my computer, started again and reinstalled the IShowUAudio Capture .... Same, installation ended OK (installation successful :)) but no audio device available in my Audio Configuration utility. Can you help solving please?
Thanks
Regards
Felice

I got that same problem. Nobody has a fix for this???

anniekrevice

iShowU doesn't work anymore. Their new driver SWB Audio Capture is inbuilt into iShowU Instant and iShowU Studio 2. I installed demos of those and the audio capture seems to still work for me once the demo runs out.