Question / Help Is there a way to set default audio and video devices for scenes?

StarSMASH

instead of having to constantly choose the same devices manually each time for every scene? I want to be able to add a scene and automatically have the previous devices listed under my new scenes.

edit- I just found out the purpose of scenes and how to use hot keys. I think I understand now!

So i can manually set up a default which would be my scene 1, record, my file would export, and i can always go back to scene 1 to use the same settings again without having to manually input my devices again if i'm not mistaken

edit 2- it seems like you can use the "group" feature to tether audio and video sources, but i'm having trouble using that feature as it is not setting the sources that i'd like together. Can anyone point me in the right direction to learn how to use groups?

edit 3- it just took me a little time. I figure out how to right click "group selected items". Now for one step further, if only there was a way to hotkey to use group 1, group 2, etc.

Last edited: