Is there a way to detect League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics differently?

Jrblack09

I have Advanced Scene Switcher to switch scenes depending on running programs. However, LOL and TFT both use the same executable so the plugin can't differentiate them if I want to set a source for each one. Anyone knows of a way or plugin to do this?

Warmuptill

Maybe you could rely on the window title of the applications instead of / in combination with the process name?

Jrblack09

Maybe you could rely on the window title of the applications instead of / in combination with the process name?
The window title is the same and process seems to be as well. I believe I would have to pull the files data they get from the folders, but I don't know how to do that. There was an old plugin that would do something similar depending on the map from 2016, but I have not been able to get it to work.

Warmuptill

Is there maybe some configuration or log file which would indicate which game mode is running?
Then you could use the "file" condition to switch scenes accordingly.
File.PNG

Another idea would be to switch scenes based on the content that is being displayed on screen but I am not sure how feasible this would be.
(Is there unique feature in the title screen that could be matched visually?)
VideoMatch.PNG

But note that this would be rather resource intensive compared to the other methods.