Bug Report Intensity Pro 4k 1080p60 in OBS

Herolordman

Now that Blackmagic released the update to fix the intensity pro 4k card, and it now records consoles at 1080p60, the issue is that it doesnt work in OBS. i tried black syphon and the built in bm support. any tips?

Herolordman

I spoke to Blackmagic and they said that at this point, its up to OBS to implement support of the new drivers (10.4.1).

magaman

This is a very sad thread, I'm looking to upgrade my Elgato and wanted to go back to BMI. Guess I'll have to search out other software.

Herolordman

yes, its disappointing that since Blackmagic finally fixed their drivers, nobody has commented on it, and only one software (xsplit for pc) has implemented support. I wouldve thought that everyone into streaming gaming, wouldve been all over the ability to finally stream 1080p60.

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
They updated their drivers, fixed the fan issue, and also updated the SDK. Going to be investigating again soon to see if I can make a fix, I just have to wait to get it back in the mail from someone. Apparently their SDK has a fix for it and we need to update our blackmagic plugin for it.

Herolordman

They updated their drivers, fixed the fan issue, and also updated the SDK. Going to be investigating again soon to see if I can make a fix, I just have to wait to get it back in the mail from someone. Apparently their SDK has a fix for it and we need to update our blackmagic plugin for it.
thanks for the response, cant wait.