Infinite windows on the screen

joey301

I have a weird view when looking at OBS screen. I have windows within windows with windows showing, it looks like one of those mirrors in front of a mirror. All i want to see is the screen from which i want to broadcast to FB. I see that screen, but i see it multiplied over and over.
How can i fix this?

Thanks

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
This is normal behavior when you're previewing the same screen you're capturing. Turn off the preview or move it to the display you aren't capturing if you don't like to see it.

joey301

This is normal behavior when you're previewing the same screen you're capturing. Turn off the preview or move it to the display you aren't capturing if you don't like to see it.
how do I turn off preview, or more it to a different display? I would like to see the OBS screen from time to time, while also watching my live FB stream. When I am in FB, if I open the OBS window, it displays on my broadcast, and I don't want to see that.
Thanks

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer
Right click the preview and uncheck "Enable Preview". To move it to a different screen, drag the window title bar like any other application.