Incredibly low FPS with OBS using NVENC

amarbleHD

Hey everyone, lately I've been streaming more and more Warzone and I was getting "decent" FPS with my old rig (3.8ghz CPU workload 7940x) decided to upgrade my gaming rig to a 10900k running at 5.1ghz and a EVGA 2080 Ti FTW 3 at 2100mhz.

1080p, high refresh rate running everything on LOW (high didn't do anything).

Popped on the game and was greeted by high FPS galore (about 40-50fps higher than my old PC).
No OBS on: 160-180fps.
OBS on but not streaming & no preview enabled: 115 fps.
OBS on and streaming: 85-95fps.

Turn on OBS and back to 85-90 fps I went at 900p,60fps (which is even worse than my old 7940x running NVENC with exact same settings).

No dropped frames, but my GPU utilization is pegged at 99% but running like 57c while it's struggling to output 60fps.

I'm running a basically FRESH install of Windows (updated chipset, updated mobo, updated Nvidia driver, updated OBS).
I tried game mode on and off (not sure if it's ever truly off or on). Turned off Game Bar.

With me just turning on OBS (NOT streaming and NO preview window), I get HUGE fps drops in game (from 180 to 105-115).
I thought it was me streaming, but just having OBS capturing the game is enough to have my game spiral out of control. I am currently planning for using my 7940x as my "streaming rig" but this won't be done til about middle of July when I get my capture card in the mail.

I'm so confused by what this could be. OBS is being a HUGE fps hog without even actively running. And in-game it shows (51.55, 53.09, etc FPS) on the counter during the stream and looks like complete crap (stuttery as hell).

Here is the log pastebin: