Question / Help In-Game Overlay Help

aussj4link

I'm trying to figure out how I can show stuff in game while playing. Mainly just the chatbox and viewer count. I found the setting for the in game overlay, however it just gives a massive chatbox that can't be adjusted. It takes up way too much of the screen. As for viewer counts, the in game overlay doesn't show it. In the editor, it gives options to show viewer counts and chatbox that are adjustable in size and placement, but in game they do not show at all so I'm not sure what the point of that is. I've streamed before with this issue by using my phone to watch the chatbox, but this is a rather poor way to see everything that's going on. If it's possible, I'd really like to be able to see all this stuff, and have it be recorded just like the game so I can edit it down later and upload it. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• obs.png
    obs.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 31

koala

You're not using OBS Studio - you're using Streamlabs OBS, which is a different piece of software and not supported in this forum. Please contact Streamlabs for support. Especially since you are talking about features that are completely absent in OBS Studio, so nobody here knows what this is about.