Image Slideshow on Studiomode

Lawrence_SoCal

Just guessing here

OBS Studio is a compositing tool (ie combine, edit, overlay, intermix various sources .. audio & video).
What you see in the OBS screen (ie slideshow) is NOT something to interact with, it is only a display (generally, obs browser the exception?)
think of OBS Studio preview as a non-touch display... something to view, not interact with.
You interact with your app(s) and see image in OBS
hope that helps

Last edited:

PHOTOFFUZi

Just guessing here

OBS Studio is a compositing tool (ie combine, edit, overlay, intermix various sources .. audio & video).
What you see in the OBS screen (ie slideshow) is NOT something to interact with, it is only a display (generally, obs browser the exception?)
think of OBS Studio preview as a non-touch display... something to view, not interact with.
You interact with your app(s) and see image in OBS hope that helps
Thank you.

I want to control slideshow on program monitor.
But now,can't move slideshow arbitrary timing...

Lawrence_SoCal

Well slideshow can me 2 things... an OBS internallly managed slideshow... in which case you use OBS to control the slideshow
OR
You are using another application (PowerPoint, Windows Photo, etc) to create/run the slideshow, and you are capturing that application screen (Window, Display, etc) with OBS. in this case, you control the slideshow with the slideshow app (whatever that happens to be)

*IF* you are using OBS's internal/native slideshow capability, and the timing is arbitrary, I'd suspect you either A. chose a random interval, or B. your CPU is overloaded and can't keep up enough to be timing consistent (in which case, you'll probably be having plenty of other issues as well)