Question / Help Image Slide Show / How to change image while hiding?

ChristmasGlory

I set up Image Slide Show in the scene. Putting Images in, set up Hot Key and It's working just fine by manually show each image.

Now I want to change the images in the slide show by skip some images and I don't want to distract the conference by clicking and changing image one by one (Example. I want to change from image 16 to image 5 by not showing all image 6-15)

So i hide the image slide show and want to change the image while hiding (away from people eye but i see just fine from Preview screen)
but the problem is the slide image won't change while hiding (or worse.. it restart from image 1 if i use the hide hot key from scene)
I can see the current slide in Preview just fine so I knew what gonna show next. It's just that I can't change it until I show the current slide first and change it to the next which is not so professional, showing all unwanted-to-show-image-right-now in the hall.

My workaround is input image one by one (by not using slide show) but if there are 50 images then the list drop down is pretty long and input method is so time consuming.

All my image are all .png with alpha channel so i don't want to use other apps by capture window with color key filter on it btw.

If anyone could show me how to change image while hiding image slide show that would be great.

Thank in advance.

Here is the log if you need it https://obsproject.com/logs/Ayryjd95B9h0egQ2

Poppy Don

We run up to 115 images at a time in the slide show. When we come to a point where we are switching cameras, at a break, or whatever, and need to advance beyond where the slideshow is, I go into the slideshow settings and delete the slides that are BEFORE the slide I want to appear when that scene returns to the program screen. A little clunky, but works well and pretty easy to pull off.