Image Slide Show Bounding Size

nuuliforged

I am trying to create an image slie show on OBS 30.1.2, but the Bounding Size/Aspect Ratio drop down options ONLY offer 1920x1080. Other slide shows I have created still Have "Automatic" and other choices, but now every time I try to create a new slide show it only has the 1920x1080 option. What happened? I cant find any difference between the settings in the new slide show and older ones, which were created in an previous version of the software. Please Help! See Pictures

Log File: https://obsproject.com/logs/o5BwgRP1IOhOYubB

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-03 192548.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-03 192548.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot 2024-07-03 192511.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-03 192511.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 24

TekNeil

I'm having similar issues. It blows my mind when there's such disregard for things like this with updates. How can the devs think that adding thisd change WON'T bork peoples positioning etc. And the utterly useless copy/paste transform doesn't work as expected, as always!

TekNeil

And that's the issue, I don't want any resolution because I don't know the resolution. It was all set by pixel perfect transform editing/positioning.

nuuliforged

I found help in teh OBS discord, they basically said that OBS had changed it after an update so it all became customizeable. But by making it a manual input, you can no longer adjust it easily on the fly. its more guesswork and more time consuming. I foudn a way to make it work, but now the one slide show is different from every other one, and that is annoying. I don't know how to convey to the Devs that this was dumb. They should have just added the ability to input manual, not taken away the auto function.