Image looking pixelated (Elgato HD60)

YoungTales

I got the Elgato HD60 to record gameplays, i have a dual pc setup and i've been noticing that the videos are looking pixelated whenever there's a lot of motion on screen (as shown in the screenshot).
This happens even when i record at high bitrates (like 20000kbps CBR at 1080p, with NVENC H.264 settings on OBS and preset set to max quality) previously i was recording at 12 - 15000kbps bitrate, it makes me wonder if this is unrelated to the ammount of bitrate i'm recording but rather something on the Elgato itself. Is there anything i can do to make the image as crisp as possible?

jXusE8A.png

D

Deleted member 274374

I got the Elgato HD60 to record gameplays, i have a dual pc setup and i've been noticing that the videos are looking pixelated whenever there's a lot of motion on screen (as shown in the screenshot).
This happens even when i record at high bitrates (like 20000kbps CBR at 1080p, with NVENC H.264 settings on OBS and preset set to max quality) previously i was recording at 12 - 15000kbps bitrate, it makes me wonder if this is unrelated to the ammount of bitrate i'm recording but rather something on the Elgato itself. Is there anything i can do to make the image as crisp as possible?

jXusE8A.png

OBS settings to local recording with NVENC (new) encoder:

OBS
Output:
Encoder: NVIDIA NVENC (new)
Rescale: uncheck
Rate control: CQP
CQ Level: 20
Keyframe: 0
Preset: Quality
Profile: high

Audio: