iMac 27' 2014 11.7.10 BigSur - OBS Crashing on startup after an update (to 30.1.0)

kkarzelek

Hi!

My dad updated his OBS and now it is crashing for him every time he tries to start it. I have no clue what all the information in his crash report means, can i please get any help? I attatched files he sent me. He hasn't done any backup of his scenes, is there anything we can do to save it?

Attachments

• e3872b6e-d05b-4599-8e81-c0bdee91cd75 (1).jpg
    e3872b6e-d05b-4599-8e81-c0bdee91cd75 (1).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 7
  • OBS .pdf
    141.3 KB · Views: 4

AHMouser

I had a similar problem on my MacBook Pro (~2013) with Big Sur 11.7.10. I am a first time OBS user. Downloaded and installed with the same crash report. Did you get any resolution?

kkarzelek

I had a similar problem on my MacBook Pro (~2013) with Big Sur 11.7.10. I am a first time OBS user. Downloaded and installed with the same crash report. Did you get any resolution?
unfortunatelly not yet :( Luckly he has got a macbook to keep working with obs but all the scenes are left on the iMac.
i am still hoping someone on this forum knows the issue

fountn

having the same problem here with mac mini M1. the program opened up earlier this week. i'm not sure if i updated or not but i probably did.

AHMouser

having the same problem here with mac mini M1. the program opened up earlier this week. i'm not sure if i updated or not but i probably did.
what OS? My MBPro is pretty old and I can only keep Big Sur OS. Likely the problem. I'd load an older OBS version but not sure which one.