I'm experiencing this weird glitch on my game graphics and I can't figure out how to fix it.

R1CH

Forum Admin
Developer

PaiSand

Why you record in CBR at 2500 kbps?

Strongly adviced to use the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it give you. Do not change a thing. Restart OBS (important). Now test it as is. Notice you're no longer using advanced output but what you need, simple output. Probably is now using NVENC. Keep it this way.

If you aim to stream then test streaming.

SkyrimBoss

Why you record in CBR at 2500 kbps?

Strongly adviced to use the Auto-configuration Wizard (tools menu) and apply the settings it give you. Do not change a thing. Restart OBS (important). Now test it as is. Notice you're no longer using advanced output but what you need, simple output. Probably is now using NVENC. Keep it this way.

If you aim to stream then test streaming.
I did that just now and went back and tried again. The same glitch still happens. Not completely sure what it is that's causing it.

PaiSand

ok, now you should explain what you mean with "glitch".
In the video you initialy posted there's nothing glitchy. At least what I think it would be a glitch. If the issue happen ingame, you should contact the game support.

SkyrimBoss

ok, now you should explain what you mean with "glitch".
In the video you initialy posted there's nothing glitchy. At least what I think it would be a glitch. If the issue happen ingame, you should contact the game support.
It's not happening in game, I only see it when I go back and look at the recording.
What I mean by glitch is, the texture on the door in the video keep glitching in and out from no texture to normal texture. That's definitely not supposed to happen, since I'm not seeing this happening in game, I figured it must be something in my obs.

SkyrimBoss

oh my goodness, I got curious and disabled 'enable transparency' to see if it would change anything. And now everything works just fine. Dang I can't believe that's what was causing it.
Do you have "enable transparency" set in your game capture?