Question / Help I want to adjust settings to see these numbers clearly when I see my videos on Youtube

Stelios Sbilis

Hello,
I am going to start live streaming my trading footage but the main reason I will be doing it is so that I could later go over my footage. I need to be able to see the numbers in the picture attached below more clearly and I've tried adjusting the settings countless times and I just haven't been able to find the best settings for my laptop in order to do this, so far the numbers have been blurry like in the picture even when I watch the live stream in 720p60. I think its because I cant view my live stream later on youtube in 1080p but only in 720p60. Ive tried changing this in the settings but it doesn't seem to do anything. Is there a way I can adjust the settings so I can make these numbers more visible?
My laptop specs are:
Processor: i7 6700hq cpu @ 2.6GHz
Ram:16gb
System type: 64 bit
What I currently see when I look at my stream after I have ended it:
https://imgur.com/umeCyUV

Settings - Video - Base / Resolution should match. There are so many ways to capture your screen, or application. Doesn't appear to be browser based, so you might be able to use 'Game Capture' - Specific Window - then pick the application. You may need to resize your screen to adapt to Resolution size. The application has to be running, and after you pick the application, it will appear black until you click on the application itself. If the application can be resized, you may need to manually adjust the application window size to make it fit the 16:9 aspect ratio, if that's what you're wanting to use. You don't need 16:9 aspect ratio to be on YouTube any longer, so any aspect ratio will display without black bars.

I would experiment with just 30fps. 60fps is overkill for what you're trying to show. In advanced is where you can set all of custom settings, and I'd try streaming 5,000 CBR to 10,000 CBR (if your internet can handle it), and record at 6,000 to 10,000 VBR. You can record and stream at the same time.
obs64_2018-12-27_00-48-08.png

The YouTube livestream page is crap for quality, you'll need to view this in a different window. I want to say the livestream page only broadcasts to 360p because of the small window.

Stelios Sbilis

So I notice in the screenshot that you sent me that you use an NVENC H. 264 Encoder. When I choose this option and then hit start recording it pops up an error message that says that I need to make sure that my drivers are up to date. Which they are and I have an NVDA Geforce GTX 960 M graphics card

koala

You're talking to a 2 year old thread to some poster who didn't visit this forum for 2 years. Please don't waste our time.