Question / Help I need help

tussin33

quick glimpse into the log and i see this

"D3D11 GPU priority setup failed (not admin?)"

is that an issue?

BionicClick

^^ as mentioned you should run OBS by right clicking the icon and run as administrator, although this probably wont help much in your case.

It appears you are using a laptop with a slow processor and older GPU
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

You are attempting to stream at 1080p as well. I think the max you are going to be able to stream at is 480p 30fps...

carlmmii

You're getting the endless buffer because the stream is not actually getting usable video from all the frames that are being lagged during encoding.

- Run OBS as administrator (this will help with rendering lag, as it adds OBS to the GPU priority list)
- Turn off psychovisual tuning (this is a CUDA accelerated function and should be avoided, especially for lower-end hardware)

If you are still getting encoding lag, then reduce your output (scaled) resolution to 1280x720 in your video settings.

You're also attempting to stream over wifi, which is not recommended due to the unreliability of signal (and most likely the cause of your dropped frames, on top of the rendering/encoding lag). Use a wired connection if possible.

tussin33

You're getting the endless buffer because the stream is not actually getting usable video from all the frames that are being lagged during encoding.

- Run OBS as administrator (this will help with rendering lag, as it adds OBS to the GPU priority list)
- Turn off psychovisual tuning (this is a CUDA accelerated function and should be avoided, especially for lower-end hardware)

If you are still getting encoding lag, then reduce your output (scaled) resolution to 1280x720 in your video settings.

You're also attempting to stream over wifi, which is not recommended due to the unreliability of signal (and most likely the cause of your dropped frames, on top of the rendering/encoding lag). Use a wired connection if possible.

Psychovisual helped a lot thank you!