I need a chaturbate obs tip display

sweet_jane

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, I'm looking for someone to make me a program to display my tips from chaturbate on my OBS.

staringatstars

I have a CB plugin I have written to capture tip data and can be configured to capture anything else (chat, tip msgs, in api app/bot responses, fan club join..).
The basic plugin (configured to get tip amount and tipper name) is $30 you can either create your own display page (if you know html/CSS and a little JS) or I have some simple tip display pages available for $10-$25, I can do more complex custom jobs, the price depends on the complexity.
Email me if you are interested tom131315@yahoo.co.uk

CamModelTools

If anyone still stumbles across this post and searches for a OBS Browser Source to display Tip Alerts and Goals, then here is the solution:
Get TipTicker from CamModelTools and try it for 24 hours broadcasting time.
Supported Streaming platform: Chaturbate (MyFreeCams and StripChat will follow soon)
Price for the licensed version: Starting from 20 $/€ for the basic version
No recurring fees, no need to rely on a webservice, low bandwidth usage, low usage of ressources from streaming pc.

Visit us and give us a try!

CSinn

Hello everyone,

I need a developer to make for me a tip notifier app that works with OBS for chaturbate .

mysticbunny

I have a CB plugin I have written to capture tip data and can be configured to capture anything else (chat, tip msgs, in api app/bot responses, fan club join..).
The basic plugin (configured to get tip amount and tipper name) is $30 you can either create your own display page (if you know html/CSS and a little JS) or I have some simple tip display pages available for $10-$25, I can do more complex custom jobs, the price depends on the complexity.
Email me if you are interested tom131315@yahoo.co.uk
helloooo do you still have it?