Question / Help I have a problem with AUDIO...

ScugnizzoFunky

Aloah!

GOODMORNING EVERYONE!!!

I have a problem with OBS:

My configuration is very simple:
PC LENOVO THINKPAD sound card BEHRINGER UMC 404HD.

I wanted to do a live-streaming of our little gig.
For our show we would also use the FRUITY LOOPS program, but OBS does not "read" the audio signal coming from the program.
Then I tried to open youtube, and on the mixer it detects an audio signal.
In short, I can not "bring out the sound of Fruity ...
Can someone help me?

Thank you

PS. sorry for my bad english.

DEDRICK

FL Studio is running in ASIO sound driver mode, ASIO cannot be captured through default means.

You will need ReaPlugs https://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/ , specifically the ReaStream VST

1. Put a ReaStream VST as the last Insert on your Master Channel in FL Studio/any DAW running in ASIO driver mode.
2. Set it to Send: 127.0.0.1 or select *local broadcast from the drop down.
3. Add a ReaStream VST filter to your Desktop Audio Source in OBS, set it to Receive - default
4. Done, all ASIO audio from your DAW will now be routed into OBS through the ReaStream VST.

1547999608290-png.42457

1547999617138-png.42458

Screenshot to show you it sending audio from REAPER to OBS

1547999476624-png.42456

Last edited:

ScugnizzoFunky

FL Studio is running in ASIO sound driver mode, ASIO cannot be captured through default means.

You will need ReaPlugs https://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/ , specifically the ReaStream VST

1. Put a ReaStream VST as the last Insert on your Master Channel in FL Studio/any DAW running in ASIO driver mode.
2. Set it to Send: 127.0.0.1 or select *local broadcast from the drop down.
3. Add a ReaStream VST filter to your Desktop Audio Source in OBS, set it to Receive - default
4. Done, all ASIO audio from your DAW will now be routed into OBS through the ReaStream VST.

1547999608290-png.42457

1547999617138-png.42458

Screenshot to show you it sending audio from REAPER to OBS

1547999476624-png.42456
THANKS MAN!!!!!

ScugnizzoFunky

Sorry DEDRIK, I did not understand the point 3: "3. Add to ReaStream VST filter to your Desktop Audio Source in OBS, set it to Receive - default".

Please, could you explain me better?
Thanks so much.

RustySheriff

Sorry to wade in after the fact...
I've followed the above but my ReaStream filter in OBS isn't recognising any audio from Reaper.
Reaper (and ReaStream in Reaper) are showing an output, but nothing at the OBS end.
I ran OBS as admin too. All of the criteria is correct (127.0.0.1).

Lads, I'm stumped!