I have a problem recording my audio

Irishelite518

Hello! I am new to game recording and audio is far from my specialty. So my problem is that, at random, my desktop or mix/aux audio will do this weird muffled echo noise while recording games. I have checked to see if it was just my headphones picking up game audio (somehow even though my desktop audio is supposed to be recorded through my headphones) by using two different pairs, but both times this audio glitch occurred. I have my desktop audio set to track 1 and my mix/aux set to track two. Under the mixer advanced audio properties, I have both desktop and mic on track 1 and just mic on track two (monitoring is off for both). I think this is the cause of my problem, but I honestly have no idea. My sample rate matches my headphones (48 kHz and on the stereo channel). My desktop audio is set to be through my headphones and the mic is set to be through my mic on my headphones (both of them are Realtek(R) Audio, but I really don't know if that has anything to do with this). Under output > advanced settings > recording, I have my recording format set to mp4, I have audio tracks 1 and 2 checked, the encoder is set to x264 (though the configurator wizard says I should use NVIDA NVENC H.264), my rate control is CBR, my bitrate is 16,000 kbps, and my CPU usage preset is superfast. I will attach a log where the problem happened. I, again, am completely new to all of this and still trying to learn. I haven't seen many other people with this problem online, so I can't exactly troubleshoot it without really knowing what I am talking about. Thank you. https://obsproject.com/logs/Eep3cN1rcskQBGhb