Question / Help I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15ABR. I would like to do casual streams (no gaming obviously) with consistent internet usage. Details in post...

v8ive

PC: Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15ABR

Processor: AMD A12-9700P Radeon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8GB (~7 usable)

I use these OBS settings currently:

OUTPUT:

Encoder: x264 (don't have other options)
Rate Control: CBR
Bitrate: 2000 Kbps (don't notice a HUGE difference using 2500, so I switch between the two during testing to see the best result)
Keyframe Interval: 2
CPU Usage Preset: ultrafast (figured it was best?)

VIDEO:

Base Res.: 1280x720
Output Res.: 1280x720
Downscale Filter: Bilinear
FPS: 25 PAL

INTERNET:

Download: 10-25 Mbps (Not the greatest, looking at getting a better setup in this regard)
Upload: ~5 Mbps

STREAM EXTRAS:

Cam: Razer Kiyo
*Res: 640x480
*FPS: 30
*Video Format: MJPEG (Other options are H264, YuY2, and Any)
*Color Space/Range: Default
*Buffering: Auto-Detect

Anyways, I'm still fairly new to all these details so please forgive me if any of this seems off/details are missing. My stream runs decent and looks ok until I load any new pages/videos (Youtube). When I do, the stream begins to lag/chop and usually freezes until the stream is refreshed (usually doesn't require an actual restart of the stream itself). This tells me it could be an internet issue, and that may very well be it, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

If there is anything I'm missing, or if it's simply a hopeless situation until I get a better PC, then that's that. Though I hope there is something I can do, since it's not THAT bad.