I have 30+ Upload Speed with Fiber Internet & Stream is still dropping Frames.

Laajune

I just upgraded to fiber internet and I was told and saw this is the best for streaming and recording videos so I went with it and I now have better upload speed then I did before i used to have around 12-17 upload speed now I have 30+ upload speed and OBS is still dropping frames when I try to stream , What is going on ?

Attachments

• 2020-07-20 12-16-29.txt
    34.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2020-07-20 12-08-42.txt
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2020-07-20 11-35-23.txt
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2020-07-20 12-30-40.txt
    26.6 KB · Views: 7

qhobbes

Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues.

"dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls"

Settings --> Advanced --> Network --> Check box for "Dynamically change bitrate..." [Apply] [OK]

Also run OBS as Admin. Also why are you streaming at 60 FPS when your sources are 30 and 29.97 FPS?

qhobbes

Double click on your sources (ex. Elgato HD60, Cam LINK, Webcam, Canon Camera 2 2) and you can change the FPS there.

Your log contains streaming sessions with dropped frames. This can only be caused by a failure in your internet connection or your networking hardware. It is not caused by OBS. Follow the troubleshooting steps at: Dropped Frames and General Connection Issues.

"dropped frames due to insufficient bandwidth/connection stalls"

Settings --> Advanced --> Network --> Check box for "Dynamically change bitrate..." [Apply] [OK]