Question / Help I can't find the resize option using the mouse after importing images, video and even live video capture in OBS 24.06.

Hi,
Was the ability to resize any image or whatever via the mouse in OBS 24.0.6 taken out in the this version? In version 24.0.2 it has this option. I am using two Imacs that are both on OS High Sierra. I found it in effects/crop in the 24.0.6. version, but was hoping to be able to use the mouse option in the newer version. Would I need to reinstall the newer version to fix it?

Thanks so much to the developers for making this robust software that is awesome available!

Thank you for your replies in advance!

Hi,
Was the ability to resize any image or whatever via the mouse in OBS 24.0.6 taken out in the this version? In version 24.0.2 it has this option. I am using two Imacs that are both on OS High Sierra. I found it in effects/crop in the 24.0.6. version, but was hoping to be able to use the mouse option in the newer version. Would I need to reinstall the newer version to fix it?

Thanks so much to the developers for making this robust software that is awesome available!

Thank you for your replies in advance!
I am not sure what I did before that it didn't work, but it's working now. I just noticed that the bars around it were cover outside of the box so large that I didn't see them to grab. However, from what I remember though it didn't move at all in my earlier attempts unless I missed something? Hope this helps someone who may have had this same problem. I absolutely LOVE this software. Thanks again to the developers!

Just figured it out! I had the video locked or whatever track I wanted to move. LOL. Getting to know this software being home for the quarantine (unfortunately). Lots of fun! OBS Rock! Thanks so much to the developers!