Question / Help I can only stream when i have a single monitor

Harryaars

Hello Internet,

Soo i've wanted to stream for a while now and "kinda" found a solution to stream.

I'm normally using 3 screens,
-TV of 1920x1080 - 60hz downscaled to 1680x1050
-1920x1080 - 144hz
-3840x2160 - 60hz

If i plug the tv and the 4k monitor out then it all works fine no fps drops nothing.
But even when i just plug the 4k monitor in it already starts to lagg? Normally when i wasnt streaming i had no problems playing any games, but now im streaming i get lagg, but only when i focus on the game if i browse the internet there is no fps drop what so ever soo it has something to do with active programs.

Is there a fix for this?

I'm using: i7 - 5820k and a GTX 1080

If there are any questions please ask me i really need some help with this since i really want to take streaming serious!

PS--

Little side note this already happens when im just using preview mode.

When i'm streaming on a single monitor i use NDI to send it to my other pc to then stream it to the Internet to reduce the load.

Harryaars

The first file is on 30fps and the other one is on 60fps both are run in world of warcraft.
Seems to work better now though since im running it in administrator but still laggy for some reason ;/,
My question kinda is how do i get the best quality possible, and then im aiming for 1080p and 60fps. What would i need for this?

Harold

Turn the game bar and gamedvr off in windows' settings
Use GAME capture instead of display capture

And once you've done that, if the problem persists, provide a screenshot of the first tab of GPU-Z.

Harryaars

And once you've done that, if the problem persists, provide a screenshot of the first tab of GPU-Z.

Game bar and all is off now and im also using game capture now PUBG seemed to be worse then before now i think ;/ i really have no clue anymore

Attachments

• GPU-z.png
    GPU-z.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-06-08 23-34-19.txt
    694 bytes · Views: 4

Harryaars

My bad sended the CPU one ill attach the GPU on this one

Attachments

• GPU-zz.png
    GPU-zz.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 12

DEDRICK

Your GPU is only running at PCIe 2.0 @ x1 instead of PCIe 3.0 @ x16. Move your GPU to the PCI slot closest to your CPU, aka the top slot