Question / Help How to uninstall OBS for Mac?

hopeee

Hi every time I uninstall and reinstall OBS my settings stay the same when I reinstall. How can I fix it so I can get a clean install of OBS?

Thanks,

hopeee

Lain

Forum Admin
Lain
Forum Moderator
Developer
You do not need to reinstall to reset its settings. To reset all settings, exit obs, open a finder window, press Command-Shift-G, paste in:

~/Library/Application Support/obs-studio

Then remove the files within. I'll take a look at adding some more features in to the UI to reset settings in the future.

the_Retrosaur

If a clean install is a way you want to go, I use an app called app cleaner for uninstalling anything. You drag the app icon into app cleaner, it lists all folders and files associated with it and you can delete everything or select things you want to keep.

If a clean install is a way you want to go, I use an app called app cleaner for uninstalling anything. You drag the app icon into app cleaner, it lists all folders and files associated with it and you can delete everything or select things you want to keep.
Thanks. Removing the files as above seems to have taken care of the issues I was having.

juans16

I use the same app to unistall program in my mac