How to stop listening to myself?

krakes

Ey dudes!
First of all, sorry for my English. I am from Argentina.

OBS is a great program, my problem is that I can hear everything I do! how I stop listening to everything I do but the sound must be streaming too! I tried everything and still can't fix it!

Tangential

Ey dudes!

OBS is a great program, my problem is that I can hear everything I do! how I stop listening to everything I do but the sound must be streaming too! I tried everything and still can't fix it!
Have you looked at "Advanced Audio Properties"? It allows you to specify for each audio source whether it is just in the stream, just heard locally or both.

D

Deleted member 274374

Ey dudes!

En Audio Mixer vas a Mic/Aux y en el engranaje que ves ahi apretas para ir a las opciones avanzadas de audio, luego en el Mic seleccionas Monitor off que es como viene por defecto. Soy de CABA, Argentina.

krakes

PROBLEMA SOLUCIONADO / PROBLEM SOLVED

Tenia un navegador con Twitch abierto, que me sirve para ver la caja de comentarios. El sonido era de ahí.
I had a browser with Twitch open, which helps me see the comment box. The sound was from there.

Aclaro, que, el sonido venia no activo por defecto, raro. pero bueno, era eso porque una vez que lo elimine, se soluciono.
I clarify that the sound was not active by default, weird. but hey, that was because once I removed it, it was solved.