how to send a video (WITH AUDIO!!) to a ZOOM meeting. Unsolved problem.. I need help!!!

Dear friends I have a problem I cant solve by myself.
As Editor of Psychiatry on line Italia I manage a lot of webinars using ZOOM to share the content in streaming to my YouTube Thematica Channel.
I'd like to add an intial video code a videoclip to these on line meetings.
I have made this video with proper graphis and music BUT If I use OBS as virtual cam to put the video at the begining of a Webinar I CANT transfer the audio and the video appears as MUTE. I have tried everything to make the music listenable BUT no way the music of the clip, I can listen inside OBS, doesnt want to go out!!!
I need urgent help in order to solve this problem (the use of VLC and the screen condivision of ZOOM is not a good solution as the result is not professional) in order to feed a video+audio clip to ZOOM FROM OBS
Let me know and thank you for your help

prester_john

You can do the audio part of this using Virtual Audio Cable. VB-Audio Virtual Apps (vb-audio.com)
It will cost you ~$5.

EDIT: If for some reason your specific case doesn't work with VB Audio Cable then you can try other drivers, however I have tried a couple of them and this one I found to be the best for interfacing with programs that don't support ASIO input such as Zoom (Windows 10). I have also heard good things about Soundflower if you are on Mac. Be careful about installing sketchy drivers though because they can break your computer pretty good.

Synergist

NDI levels are low because they are configured to broadcast standard levels, you can always add gain in OBS using the Compression audio filter, or you can increase the gain using Advanced Audio Properties (right-click on the Audio mixer).

If you are on Windows, you can use VoiceMeeter Banana to manage your audio in a much more flexible way, it's by the same author as VB-CABLE. It is very flexible, but more complex to set up than VB-CABLE, but it is free (unless you want to donate).

Voicemeeter sits in the middle of Windows sound and your actual sound card mic/line and speaker output.
Windows playback sound connects to the Voicemeeter "Inputs", and application sound input receives audio from the Voicemeeter "Outputs".

First, set up your sound card as Hardware Out A1 device in Voicemeeter by choosing it from the top-right "A1" menu - use the "WDM" option.

In each application in Windows, you can choose either "Voicemeeter Input" or "Voicemeeter Aux Input". I would recommend to leave it as "Windows Default" to begin with, except for Zoom.

You choose your microphone device for Hardware Input 1, where it says "Select Input Device", and then route the microphone channel to the Aux output by enabling "B2" -- B2 is Voicemeeter's label for "Voicemeeter Aux Output".

Set Windows to use "Voicemeeter Input" as the default sound output for your machine, and enable "A1" to send sound directly to the physical output (so you can hear it on headphones or speakers).

In Zoom, you choose "Voicemeeter Aux Input" as the Speaker device and "Voicemeeter Aux Output" as the Microphone device. This makes all Zoom sound go via the "Aux" virtual input/output in Voicemeeter.

When you play a video in VLC, it will play audio in to the VoiceMeeter Input device. As the video plays, if you enable "B2" on the "Voicemeeter VAIO" channel strip, this will sends the desktop sound to the Aux output, which Zoom 'hears' as a virtual microphone.

If you have Voicemeeter Aux Input and Voicemeeter Aux Output configured in Zoom, it is important to never enable B1 on the Voicemeeter AUX channel, because it will send Zoom audio back to the primary Voicemeeter audio channel and cause feedback!

Voicemeeter is really powerful, very flexible and I recommend it for many small streaming and video conferencing setups. If you misconfigure it, it can be frustrating, but as long as you keep it simple and slowly learn its features you will be OK.

You can save and load presets, so you can get it working OK, test, and experiment without fear of breaking your working setup.

A couple of guides:
and

I apologise that I don't speak Italian (I can do English and French) but if you need further assistance I'd be happy to help.